Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert email address file in Excel 2000 to Word file with commas

Sheeloo wrote on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:03:02 -0700:

Enter this in B1
=A1&","
and copy down to the last row with address in A

Select Col B

Open Word document

Choose Edit|Paste Special|Unformatted Text

You will get a list of addresses with "," at the end.

If you want them in one line in Word then do this

--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press
Enter... Enter this in B1

Select the last cell only and paste in word...

"Mike A." wrote:

I wish to convert a colum file of email addresses in Excel to
a Word file with a comma after each address? I copy in Excel
but the cell/chart structure is maintained when I paste into
Word. What should I do? The purpose is to email address
books.

Another and similar way is not to convert in Excel, copy, Paste Special
in Word and then replace all ^p (paragraph mark) with , (space comma)
--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland