Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barbara Barbara is offline

Default Need to Format Currency without changing values - over 16,0000

I cant round the numbers to the nearest integer because they are not
consistant at all, one might go up 2 cents, the other 30 cents.

I just need Excel to stop looking at what isnt showing and format the
showing number in currency.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Or you can simply change the FORMAT|CELLS|Number|NUMBER with 0 decimal
places...
--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press Enter...

"Barbara" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with a column of numbers that need formated to currency
without rounding. This is how the numbers are listed....
18
0.95
0.75

This is what happens when I format to currency...

$17.71
$0.95
$0.75

But I needed the 17.71 to be 18.00.

There is no consistancy in the numbers in the column, some stay the same and
some change. I dont need any of them to change values.

Please help, otherwise we are changing 16k rows manually!

Thanks so much,
Barb