Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default Need to Format Currency without changing values - over 16,0000 row

You want them rounded to the nearest Integer?

Enter this in B1
=ROUND(A1,0) and copy till the end of your dataset

[you can take your cursor to the bottom right of B1 and double click when
curson changes to the plus sign to copy it down... assuming there are no
blank rows]

Once you get what you want you can cut Col B and PASTE SPECIAL|Values over
Col A... Or Paste Special in place and delete Col A...
--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press Enter...

"Barbara" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with a column of numbers that need formated to currency
without rounding. This is how the numbers are listed....
18
0.95
0.75

This is what happens when I format to currency...

$17.71
$0.95
$0.75

But I needed the 17.71 to be 18.00.

There is no consistancy in the numbers in the column, some stay the same and
some change. I dont need any of them to change values.

Please help, otherwise we are changing 16k rows manually!

Thanks so much,
Barb