Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default My question disappeared?

It's still there. Here is the answer you got from Sean Timmons

"Let me ask the obvious questions...

The ddownloaded files.. are the saved to the same names as your previous
files?

when you open the summary spreadsheet, are you selecting Update Values?

If you get an error about not updating values, do you go to Edit - Links and
update from there?

In Tools - Options - Calculation, are Update remote references and Save
external link values checked? In the Edit tab, is Ask to update automatic
links checked?"

Peo Sjoblom

"Lambi000" wrote in message
About five minutes ago I printed down an answer to a question I posted
yesterday. Now I'm doing a search using my username or a part of the
question title. I would think I'm out of my mind, but since the printout
is
sitting here right in front of me, I would guess something has happened on
your end.

The question was called Links not linking and it was posted in Excel
General
Questions. All I want to do is create another post.