Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
walnutridge walnutridge is offline

Default How do you select a value and write this in a remote cell

I have a spreadsheet that describes multiple categories (rows) and multiple
values (columns) in the upper part of the spreadsheet. I wish to select the
appropriate value and then this value be written in a specific cell at a
location that is lower in this same spreadsheet. Once I've made a selection
for each of the categories, I'd also like to do this for a second site, but
move the cell, that the data is written into, one column to the right.

I'd appreciate any help.