Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daniel.C Daniel.C is offline

Default HELP!!!

Well, then You can use the Word mailmerge functionnality. Your Excel table
must have headings on top of each column, that's the only requirement. If
you are unfamiliar with it, and are in a hurry, send the files to my private
mailbox :

Daniel
"Reen" (donotspam) a écrit dans le message de news:
My letter is a word document and I have to merge it with certain columns
in
the excel spreadsheet eg. name, street address, etc.

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Sorry, I assumed, your letter was a Word document. I suppose it's not the
case.
Daniel
"Reen" (donotspam) a écrit dans le message de news:
While I appreciate all the links to sites that help I need an answer
asap,
because I was left with someone elses work etc... anyway. I have an
excel
spreadsheet with about 15 columns, I have to make a mail merge onto a
form
letter I typed with 5 of those columns, they are not in order. I need
name,
address, city, etc in the address block and name and site address after

.... Would it be faster if I just retyped into a database? There are
about
100 name. Thank you.