Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default If a cell is updated can several other cells change colour?

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this. However, it will change the
color with ANY change to the same color. Is this what you want?

If Target.Address = "$B$1" Then _
Range("a2,c4,d5").Interior.ColorIndex = 6

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"IanClegg" wrote in message
Hi Don,
Do you have an example of this that I could use as a base ?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

If you want a particular value use formatconditional formatting
If you want to change based on ANY change use a worksheet_change event
macro
restricted to the cell desired.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"IanClegg" wrote in message
Can anyone help me with this one?
If a cell is updated can several other cells change colour?
eg. If a particular cell is changed, I want several other cells to be
highlighted by changing their colour

Is there a simple way of doing this?