Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
hollis78 hollis78 is offline

Default Changing an axis to show time with hour intervals

I am trying to create a chart from a spreadsheet of data that has 3 years and
all 12 months. Each month has different days and different times where data
was pulled. What I want to do is create a chart with all the months in the
data and have the axis showing time intervals of an hour each starting from
12:00am-12:00am with the hours in between 12:00am, 1:00am, etc). Can anyone
help me? I have tried using the scale under the format axis tab but can't
figure out how to show time in intervals. Thanks.