Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GM GM is offline

Default Moving data left

Yes, that was my normal procedure ... however, now it only gives me the
option to 'delete row' and I do not want to delete the entire row ... just a
cell or two.

?????

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Did you try to RIGHT-CLICK on the cell and then click on Delete?

"GM" wrote:

I have done this in the past with 2007, now it will not give me the option of
deleting only one cell or a few and moving the other cells up or left, etc.
It only gives me the option to delete the entire row.

Work around ... highlight desired cells and and cut and paste them over
where I want them. It is easier to just delete a cell and have it
automatically move the entire row over one cell or many if desired.

I'm not understanding why it works and then just doesn't?????

GM