Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Default How do I get my mouse to scroll in an Excel document?

If you click the Office button and go to Excel Options | Advanced is
"Zoom on roll with Intellimouse" checked?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"seh" wrote in message
:

Nothing happens at all when I try to use the quick-scrolling roller ball on
the top of the HP mouse. It works in Excel help and all other programs, just
not Excel. It is Excel 2007.

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)" wrote:

What does it do in Excel? What version of Excel are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
http://www.officeforlawyers.com
Author - The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/5m3f5q

"seh" wrote in message
:

The scroll wheel on my mouse will not work when I am within an Excel
document. It works just fine in Excel help, but not in a document. It is an
HP wireless mouse, and it scrolls in Word and other applications, just not
Excel.