Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Pivot Table with odd results

I'm out, sorry. But perhaps other responders, maybe Debra Dalgleish, Herbert
Seidenberg et al might drop by here

P/s: Always post your reply to a responder directly, not as a reply to your
own posting. And do take a moment to rate the response by clicking the "Yes"
buttons (like the ones below)
--
Max
Singapore
"Rich Young" wrote:
Max,

Thank you for the response. Your suggestion was not one I had consider.
However it is not the root of the problem. I'll continue to do some research
and if I find a solution, I will post it here. If you have any other
suggestions, I would really appreciate them.

Regards,
Rich