Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rich Young Rich Young is offline

Default Pivot Table with odd results

Max,

Thank you for the response. Your suggestion was not one I had consider.
However it is not the root of the problem. I'll continue to do some research
and if I find a solution, I will post it here. If you have any other
suggestions, I would really appreciate them.

Regards,
Rich

"Rich Young" wrote:

I have a pivot table that groups currency codes (ei EUR, USD, INR, CNY....).
For the most part it works great with one exception. The currency codes for
USD only show up as "q". The rest show up fine. If I find USD and replace
with US and refresh the pivot table, it reflects US. Once I change it back
to USD and refresh I get "q" again. Does anyopne know whats going on or how
I may go about fixing it.

Thanks!
Rich