00xPhoenix

Thanks. I've seen that one, but changing the positioning properties did not
help. What is strange, the objects shift even when copying (or the text font
changes).

Since Word does not support A0 format, I managed to deal with it by copying
the whole drawing as Enhanced Metafile into Publisher and print it from
there. Powerpoint might work as well. I also noticed, that the objects did
not move when making a simple copy into Publisher, but the font did change.
Thus the EMF ...

I consider it solved from my point of view, it is printed correctly and in
good quality.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

It refers to objects from the control toolbox, but the information in
the following post by Dave Peterson may help:

http://groups.google.ca/groups?&thre...apeXSPAM. com

00xPhoenix wrote:
I have created a drawing from several objects (arcs, ovals, triangles, etc.).
When I try to print, some objects move (especially annoying is BlocArc). How
should I solve this problem?

The way I do it now is to copy it as an Enhanced metafile picture into Word
and print from there, but the quality is not the best (printing lots of
objects on a A0 paper).

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List