Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_2_] Sheeloo[_2_] is offline

Default Number of records after filter

Are you using Excel 2003? I do not know for sure but I think if the function
on the status line is count then you see it otherwise not.

"Jon Dow" wrote:

When I filter a list the bottom left corner says 143 of 515 records (or
something along those lines). That is great. However, sometimes it does not
give me that it just says "Filter Mode" and I cannot see how many records
there are. Anyone know why?

I realize that you can do a worksheet function to do this but sometimes it
is not practical to do this. Any thoughts?