Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FormulaQuestioner FormulaQuestioner is offline

Default Putting Multiple Cells into 1

So how would I put the formula where I will get the following format:

Prewire <A1 $<A2 <new line Unwired <B1 $<B2

I know that new line code is char(10)

Thank-you everyone for the help. You are making my layout alot easier to do.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

="The Price of that is: " & text(a1,$#,##0.00")

="The Price of that is: " & char(10) & text(a1,$#,##0.00")

=char(10) is the same as that alt-enter.

Remember to format the cell for wrap text.

FormulaQuestioner wrote:

I am currently working on a chart that I need to put the contents of multiple
cells into 1. I have a few issues.

On the chart where the info is placed I have a price $2.50. I want when I
transfer the contents to other cell that is setup with code ="The Price of
that is "&CellwithPrice I have it being put in as "The Price of that is 2.5"

I would also like some cells that are 2 lines. I know if I type then
Alt-Enter it will make me type on a second line. Can I do that when it comes
to formulas I am entering.

--

Dave Peterson