Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Putting Multiple Cells into 1

so sorry.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"FormulaQuestioner" wrote in
message ...
Nope. I just typed this message and posted it. i did not know I was doing
anything to make it stay at the head of the list.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Perhaps you should set your clock or did you intend to stay at the head
of
the list. I delete those automatically.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"FormulaQuestioner" wrote
in
message ...
I am currently working on a chart that I need to put the contents of
multiple
cells into 1. I have a few issues.

On the chart where the info is placed I have a price $2.50. I want when
transfer the contents to other cell that is setup with code ="The Price
of
that is "&CellwithPrice I have it being put in as "The Price of that is
2.5"

I would also like some cells that are 2 lines. I know if I type then
Alt-Enter it will make me type on a second line. Can I do that when it
comes
to formulas I am entering.