Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
JethroUK© JethroUK© is offline

Default Printed 5 documents via Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer - and they are nowhere to be found - and it's freaking me out??????????

even more freaked now

total reboot & Vista still can't see anything

try to print another web page to the same folder and the old documents are
there (i can even rename them)

try to print a notepad document and now even through the dialogue box, the
folder is empty - except for the notepad document!

Vista still sees nothing

this is getting totally spooky

"JethroUK©" wrote in message
the folder i printed them all to, is 'empty' as far as Windows Vista is
concerned (even a search for '*'

i am starting to suspect Vista (the operating system) - it's not the first
time Vista simply doesn't know what day it is

any ideas on this .dmi file type (i'm sure we use at work)

"Bernard Liengme" wrote in message
Have you used Search for *.tif (only one f)?

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JethroUK©" wrote in message
I have now printed 5 documents via 'Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer'
(.tiff files) - and they are nowhere to be found on my system (Vista
Premium & Office 2003)- and it's totally freaking me out??????????

I have hidden/system files visible

They are still there each time i print a new document to the same folder
because the old ones are still visible via save as dialogue box

1/ Anyone heard of this strange phenomena?

2/ I feel sure that at work it prints to .dmi files (or something)