Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Analysis ToolPak won't display properly in Excel 2007

Btw: Have you try this in 2007

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

Close and reopen Excel

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mantithesis" wrote in message ...
Ron,

No one else in my class is having this problem, either. I found a few posts
online claiming the same problem, so I know I'm not the only one. But I must
be doing something wrong or I have a unique set up that is causing this.

Thanks for replying.
--
Mantithesis

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Mantithesis

Is it possible that the add-in simply won't work with both versions installed?

I have both versions on my laptop and have no problem when I install the add-in
in both versions

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mantithesis" wrote in message ...
I have installed Excel 2007 on my work laptop (Windows XP), but have kept all
Office 2003 products. When I install and activate the add-in for Analysis
Toolpak, it shows as installed in Excel Options -- Add-Ins, but the Data
Analysis group does not display under the Data tab.

I am running Office 2007 on my home PC (Windows Vista) and it all works fine
there. I am confident that I know how to install and activate the add-ins for
Excel 2007. I think the problem is a result of still having the older version
of Excel still installed, which is necessary for work. I need Excel 2007 on
my laptop for a Stats class. The add-in works fine in Excel 2003.

I have found multiple mentions of this problem, but none with a proposed
solution. Example:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...67c9e322c9acb0

Is it possible that the add-in simply won't work with both versions installed?