Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Chart does NOT show data entered for the values represented

Hi Judi,

Data Path? what is this, are your charts refering to other workbooks? Why
don't you give us a dummy data layout and explain what you are getting and
what you want.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Judi" wrote:

I continue to find a problem in excel 2007 that was not present in 2003. I
will input 2or more columns and rows of data to create a chart, then create
the chart; but IF MORE THAN ONE data path is selected to be charted, the
other data paths are charted incorrectly. They do not reflect the values in
the cells! Obviously then, my charts are wrong and I can't rely on them for
analysis. Please respond if this has happened to you and you know how to
correct for this. I am very frustrated.

--
Judi