Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Chart problem

Hard to know where the issue is from here..

If you have for example.. Dates in column A, value x down column B, and
value Y down column C...

use Clustered column Type, will show two columns per date. When you say one
in front of the other.. do oyu mean on top of, or do you have them going
vertically and to the right of?

Those would be stacked columns or bars. Don't want those...

"Igor" wrote:

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I have 2 series which I need to represent with a column chart, using a
primary and seconday Y-Axis. In each period in the X-Axis I need to have 2
columns, one next to the other. But what I'm getting is 2 columns, one in
front of the other.

I have tried to solve this by formatting the data series, without positive
results.

Can anyone, please, help me?

(I'm using Excel 2003.)

--