Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Printing on a network

Depends on what you want to do. Did you want the user to be presented with
the option any time they choose to print this sheet or did you want to run a
macro that includes printing the sheet as part of the routine. Do you have
any existing code that you are working with???

Option 1 - Any time they print. We will catch the event wheby the user is
trying to print this sheet and we will allow them to select the printer.

Option 2 - The user invokes a macro with a command button or such and as
part of that routine we define the printer and print the page.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"leerem" wrote:

many thanks for that: now I'm perplexed as to how to include this within the
code, I know its a cheek but could you please assist....

Regards

Lee

"leerem" wrote:

Hi everyone:

I need to be able to print a selection (worksheet) to a network printer.
However I am not goiing to be able to identify the printer within the code.
Is there away of printing the selected area wherby the user then selects the
required network printer in their office.

Regards
Lee