Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default How to remove duplicated data repeated....

Assume you have a header in A4 and your names start in A5
in row 2 in F2 put

=COUNTIF($A$5:$A$500,A5)=1

adapt the range to fit and replace all cell references with your actual ones

Select the table including the headers

do datafilteradvanced filter, select copy to another location, preferably
above or below the table itself. In the criteria box use

$F$1:$F$2

once again use the actual references you have in your workbook, leave F1
blank
and then click OK

which will give you

Names
Doe, Linda
Schmidt, Steve

where Names is the fictive header I used

Peo Sjoblom

"Kimmie" wrote in message
If I have the following listed, how do I remove all of the John Smiths? I
want any field showing up 2 or more times removed completely.

Smith, John
Smith, John
Smith, John
Doe, Linda
Schmidt, Steve
Moore, Dave
Moore, Dave

I would like the final report only to show Linda and Steve but remove all
John Smiths and all Dave Moore because they are appearing more than once.