Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anand Nichkaode Anand Nichkaode is offline

Default Disabled Items

My question was for what reason items get added in the Disabled Items list?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

I guess the disabled list correspond to the Add-In list we used to see in
Excel 2003 with a clear checkbox against the Add-In name which essentially
made the Add-In disabled by default... One had to check the box to enable it.
In 2007 one has to move from disabled list to enabled list...

Does this make sense?

"Anand Nichkaode" wrote:

Does anybody have any idea about why Excel 2007 adds items in Disabled Items
list.

I have one add-in which I have seen that got added in Disabled Items list
for no reason as I was able to open the same add-in without any problem after
removing it from Disabled Items list. So the add-in does not have any
problem, I believe.

Any information on this would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.