Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default print views

Don't put the data on separate sheets. You will regret it later.

Just use Autofilter to select the year to print.

Note: you can always set up different views using ViewCustom Views

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:58:05 -0700, coffee gal
wrote:

Thanks FloMM2,
But what if the data was all on one sheet, would there be a way to do this?

"FloMM2" wrote:

coffee gal,
In a word, yes.
The easiest way for me is as follows:
Put each year on a separate sheet in the same workbook.
Then label each sheet as a year(i.e., 2008, 2009,...)

If you want to print multiple years, select a worksheet, hold the Ctrl key
and select another worksheet. Then select file, print selected worksheets.
hth
:-)

"coffee gal" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with info for multiple years. Is there a way to set it
up so that I can print each year independently without having to highlight
that particular section each time I need to print it? Thanks.