Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default Macros is several worksheets

yes, this worksheet will be used by other people.

"JasonP CCTM LV" wrote:

Is this worksheet one that other people use and need to use the macros as well?

If not, then I would suggest saving the macros on your personal macro file,
which means they would be accessable only on that computer.

"Lisa" wrote:

Hi all -

When I copy a worksheet, I need to be able to use the same macros for the
new sheet. The problem I am having is that when I go to the newly copied
sheet, and run the macro, it goes back to the previous sheet. Is there a way
to have the macro reference the new sheet?