Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stockwell43 Stockwell43 is offline

Default Copy and Paste from one sheet to another

Hello,

I have a workbook that has a worksheet with say 200 rows of information.
Skipping two rows down are some rows with formulas for totals and what not.
On another worksheet(same workbook) I have say 300 rows of information. When
I copy the the 300 and go to the sheet that has 200 I higlight the 200 rows
and paste which works fine. However, I thought the additional 100 rows would
push down the rows with the formulas and instead are pasting over them even
though I didn't have those rows highlighted. Am I doing this wrong or is this
how Excel performs this task??

Any help would be most appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!