Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dee Rich. Dee Rich. is offline

Default Using Survey Monkey

Ive been having an issue when I analyze results (Survey Monkey) and download
into Excel. When I set up the type of question, I used Multiple Choice with
Multiple Answers but when I receive the spreadsheet, there is a separate
column for each response. For example, we are starting a support group for
military families and we offered a list of possible interests (support group
meetings, coping tips, resource articles, etc.). I want all of the choices
selected in one column. When I try to combine the cells by merging, I
receive an error message: €śThe selection contains multiple data values€¦.€ť
And it wipes out all the information with the exception of the €śupper left
most data€ť. Please tell me theres an easy way to fix this.

I appreciate you,

Dee Rich.