Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
scott scott is offline

Default 'SUM' isn't working - what would cause this ?

This is a little strange. I have exported data from one of our applications
into Excel. I'm trying to total a range of numbers but it's just giving me
'0'.

I've formated the number cells to be 'numbers' and I've made sure the cell
i'm putting the 'SUM' formula in is formatted as 'general'. but it's still
not working. Anyone know what else I could try ? There has to be something
simple I'm overlooking. Thank in advance !