Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAB2685 RAB2685 is offline

Default $ symbol in a formula

Is there a way to highlight a bunch of formula's and automatically have the $
sign added before the column identifier and the row identifier versus going
into ever formula in every cell and manually enteringr the $ sign before each
column or row indentifier? I understand the drag and auto fill which works
perfect since my worksheets are all set up in the same format, but now I'm
having to go into every cell to add the $ to lock where it is retrieving the
info. from - very time consuming - any suggestions?