Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default A senior citizen needs help with a formular

Please state the cells you are actually using, rather than "in one
cell", and "another cell". Also, it would help if you give a few
examples of what you will enter and what you want to show from that,
as I'm not really sure what it is that you want to achieve.

Pete

On Sep 18, 12:09*pm, Derro wrote:
Unfortunatly my old brain is not what it used to be. My problem is that I
need to make up a simple formular that will allow me to enter different
amounts in a cell multiple times and get the answer as follows. I need a
figure that After deducting 10% to one cell and 20% in another cell the
answer will come back with what I put in the first cell. In other word a
reverse formular.