Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Darrell Hillis, CPA[_2_] Darrell Hillis, CPA[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 Format Question

I would like to format my Excel 2007 so that every time I open a worksheet
it is automaticaly set up to be in a number format with 2 decimal places and
using the comma separator every time I open up the worksheet. Presently I
open up the workwheet and have to format the worksheet new every time I open
it up. Being a CPA 99% of the worksheets I start need to be the number
format. Would save me some time if every time I opened up a worksheet it was
already formatted.

Thanks
Darrell A. Hillis, CPA