Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteW SteW is offline

Default each cell result displays a certain diagram/picture

Dear Bernie

This is of help to me in a little project

I have sucessfully changed the pictures in your example and can get the to
come up under the names you have allocated i.e Sun, Clouds and Leaves. If I
try to rename them the renamed does not apprear on the drop down list? is
ther something I am missing

Being new if I cut and paste the into the code field of an existing workbook
would that have a detramental effect on none

Sorry if these are silly questions

Best

Stew

The code

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Cal,

Download the sample file ClipArtEvent.zip from this link

written by yours truly.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Cal." wrote in message
I want certain diagram (picture) to appear in each row; one of four diagrams
depending on a cell result in each row. is this possible?

cheers.