Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Hidden Characters?

It is quite likely that there are special control characters in the cell.
You can use my CellView add-in to determine exactly what is in a cell. See
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/CellView.aspx for details and free download.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"GL" wrote in message
I have downloaded a file in Excel format and it appears that there are 2
extra spaces at the end of each cell. However, when I tried to replace
the
spaces using a macro, it only removed one of them. I have tried using the
TRIM function, but that isn't working. And when I use the CONCATENATE
function, it puts them together as if there weren't a space.

Could there be a hidden character? How do I "fix" this.

Any ideas, this is driving me bonkers.