Debra Dalgleish

To open the built-in Data Form, you could add the Form button to your
toolbar:

Choose ToolsCustomize
Click on the Commands tab
Select the Data category
Drag the Form command to an existing toolbar
Click Close

To use it, select a cell in your list, and click the Form button.

You could also try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free
add-in that allows combo boxes, and unlimited fields.

http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

John wrote:
first of all I seem to be having a little difficutly in recording a macro to
just open a form to input database information on the row under the labels of
each column.
I know I can just open form after highlighting the row of labels and put the
information in that way. But I want a button on the spreadsheet to click onto
to open the form to input the data, and a button to do a search in the same
fashion.

My first problem is getting the macro to record properly.
Second will be to get the command button to run the macro.
I think I can do the second part of this but need the macro to do it.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List