Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jessica Donadio Jessica Donadio is offline

Default Excel 2003-skip to another cell upon leaving

I should acutally really be more specific and say that my columns extend to
AH. There's seems to be a limit to the amount of cells you can refer to
however when you define a named range, which is my hang up. I want many
cells to be included in my range, or at least 12 or so in the current row and
the first cell of the next. Is it just that my version is old, or should I
be able to add as many cells as I want to a named array? Thank you.