Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SLU SLU is offline

Default HOW TO CREATE A MACRO!!!

I am still a little confused on how exactly to use a macro to organize one
column to be in alphabetical order.

I have a tab that 2 other tabs pull data from. I would like all 3 tabs to be
put in alphabetical order. Is there a way to do this without losing the
equations I have?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

With great difficulty if you have multiple worksheets linked together.

Not knowing the structure of your intertwining, it would be hard to hazard a
guess.

You could try the macro recorder on a copy of your workbook.

Make sure you select all columns before sorting.

You can only sort on one worksheet, however.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:14:00 -0700, SLU
wrote:

How do I create a macro that allows me to sort alphabetically the names
without losing the metrics associated with the name? I have multiple tabs
that are intertwined.

Please help