Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
esiglin esiglin is offline

Default Formula Display

I have had the same problem for the last 2 days. In Excel 07, Ctrl` does not
work to toggle between the formula and the result.
I changed the cell from Text to General and re-entered the formula.
That worked!
Eric

"David Biddulph" wrote:

If the cause of your problem is a cell formatted as Text, then after
reformatting the cell to General (or something other than Text), you'll need
to re-enter the formula.
--
David Biddulph

"Kimbanev" wrote in message
Sometimes a cell's formula displays on my worksheet instead of the
calculation. Why does this happen, and how can I fix it? I've tried
re-formatting the cell, but this does not fix the problem.