Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Flanagan[_2_] Bob Flanagan[_2_] is offline

Default Self-destructive Excel files -- How to?

All the user has to do is disable macros to disable any such action. And,
if you sent them a copy they can redownload from their email or from their
backup.

Best you can do is to tell them to feel very bad if they do so. And to
remember to feel bad everytime they eat ice cream.

Bob

"The Hun" wrote in message
Excel 2002

How do I enable an Excel file to self-destruct at a certain date, or
when there is an attempt to make any change to it? I don't just want
to preserve it. I want it to self-destruct.