Hadyn Pkok

Thanks. People in the company are running these reports individually and
don't have the ability to run the required SQL queries, so I need to continue
with the Report Service. They need the to run the report and export it to
Excel. I thought there might be a way to update the Excel column to remove
additional lines in the cell after they do the export.

Hadyn

"arunkhemlai" wrote:

Hi,

I don't know much about the reporting services, so can't address your
question.
But if it's possible for you not to use it, you can try to use excel to
IMPORT data from sql instead; it may of may not help.

arunkhemlai

"Hadyn Pkok" wrote:

OS = XP Pro latest sp; MSOffice Pro 2003 latest sp

I am using SQL Reporting Services (Sp1) to export data to Excel. The SQL
query grabbing the data requires a case statement with carriage returns to
format Address data. For instance the output looks as follows: