Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mukesh Mukesh is offline

Default How do I generate an email list from my worksheet?

I have been doing that, but would be great making a macro work
to search, sort, list....

Thanks.
Mukesh

"Bob I" wrote:

Copy/paste into Notepad then save the file, change the extension from
TXT to CSV.

Mukesh wrote:

Brendon,

What if I have many e-mail addresses in one cell,
how do I make a list out of it. I would want one e-mail
per cell, so that it can be saved as CSV.

Thanks.
Mukesh

" wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:02 pm, Kris wrote:

It depends on what you mean by an email list. If you want a long
string of text with a separator (like a semi-colon) between addresses
you can concatenate text using a formula in a new column. Here is the
assumption: you have a column (we'll pretend it's column A) that has
valid email addresses with no blank entries and a column header cell
in A1. In column B we could put a formula in cell B2 like this:
Now if you paste this down column B, each row will add it's email
address onto the end of the string. If this isn't what you're looking
for, please clarify.

Good luck,
Brendon