Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default automatically Add numbered rows in sequence from a given numbe

Good work Glenn

Gord

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:22:08 -0500, Glenn wrote:

Six Sigma Blackbelt wrote:
Thanks Gord, your reply has given me a new direction, what I really need is
excel to do, is to insert numerical numbering into the cells starting at A19,
the formula in B15 multiples B9, B10 and B13, so whatever is the sum of B15,
I need Excel to start inserting numbers numerically at cell A19 to whatever
the sum of B15 is, so if B15 is 30, I need 1 thur 30 inserted starting at A19
thru A49. Your reply help me re-state my problem.

So I need to insert numbers, instead of rows.

Thank you Again

In A19 and then copied down as far as necessary:

=IF(ROW()-18<=$B$15,ROW()-18,"")