Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Column charting

Hi,

Reversing the Axis categories will not effect the legend order.
To do that you need to change the Series Order. In 2007 this is none via the
Select Data Source dialog.
Chart Tools Design Data Select Data. Use the Up/Down arrows in the
Legend Entries section of the dialog.

Cheer
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"EK" wrote in message
When you set reverse categories for the horizontal axis, I noticed that
the
legend (which I normally placed at the bottom of the chart), did not
correspondingly reverse.
Is this WAD (working as designed) ? If not, how can i overcome this as
the
reader would have to mentally "remap" the legend to the bar chart.
Thanks very much.