Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Hermann Schaffer Hermann Schaffer is offline

Default chart with norm-range and value

Well, yes, I tried a stapled bar, had another columne for "value" and
changed that to an XY-Matrix chart. But a cannot fit the dots over the
respective bars. Anyway, this kind of chart describes values in percentage
withing a Gauss distribution (not sure I got the translation right) which is
standard fx in a lot of (psychological) tests. I thought there must be a
standard chart and that I just cannot find it. But thanks anyway. Regards -
hermann -

"ShaneDevenshire" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Hi,

It sounds like you could use a Bar chart with 3 series, 0-40, 40-60,

60-100.