Maggie

Hello JulieD,
I have used VLOOKUP before however, I am unfamilliar with this aspect of it.
I am new to this so I am really looking for the answer. Once I have it I can
build off of it. Where is the help and post function?

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

i think you're after the VLOOKUP function, check it out in help and post
back if you need assistance implementing it.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Maggie" <Maggie @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I have two text fields that i would like to make equal to each other and
any
time I type this word I would like it to be able to return a number
associated with the text field. Bellsouth=Telephone (result) code 85000