Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bridges Bob Bridges is offline

Default Sorting data in columns

Hi, Alan. Describe what your data looks like, please -- what it looks like
before the sort, I mean. For example, you have the movie titles in column A,
with an actor's name in B (just one actor per movie, and in column C the year
the movie came out...what?

(It can be done, I'm sure, it just depends on what you'r starting with.)

--- "alan.holmes" wrote:
How do I sort the data in the columns, I want to make them appear in
alphabetical order?

It is a list of DVDs with some of the actors.

I've just tried to print the list, and I get two separate pages, one with
the titles on and the second with the actors, what I expected was to have a
single page with the information side by side. How the hell do I do that.
I have done this before, but it must have been a different version of Excel
and I had no trouble then.