Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shress shress is offline

Default Comparing/Matching two columns

"smartin" wrote:

shress wrote:
Hi,

I am stuck with a problem. I need to compare two columns. one with ZIP and
other with street names. A Single ZIP has numerous streent names. Is there a
function which will say if the address is Right or Wrong?
for example:
11000 Apple Street <Right
11000 Banana Street <Right
11000 Mango Street <Wrong

and so on

Thanks,

Do you have a table somewhere with valid zip/street combinations?

Hi, I have one table with valid zip/street combinations.
And I have got another bigger table which contails both valid and invalid
zip/street combinations and also lots of repetitions. I am trying to find out
those invalid addresses based on the correct table.

Thanks