Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pyrite Pyrite is offline

Default how to use the scroll bars to move objects

Ash,

It sounds as if freezeing panes would do the trick. Here's how to do it.

Select the entire row below where your pictures end. For example, your
pictures end at row 5, left click the number 6 on the left hand side of the
screen.

The whole row will be highlighted.

Now left click 'Window' at the top of the screen (near where File, Edit
menus etc are) and select the 'Freeze Panes' option from the drop down list.
This will allow the data to be scrolled without the pictures/wordart ever
moving.

I think this is the effect you are trying to gain.

Hope that helps.

"Ash" wrote:

Hi,

In my project i have a long list of data ans some hyper linked images in the
top few rows. I want the pictures/wordart to move along as i scroll down the
page.
please let me know whether i have to use any coding. Please let me know in
detail as I'm a beginner.
Thanks,
Regards
Ash