Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob Flanagan[_2_] Bob Flanagan[_2_] is offline

Default Excel 2007 and chart as chartsheet

I have code that moves a new chart from its worksheet to a chartsheet and
changes its orientation to portrait. The resulting chart only fills about
two thirds of the page. There is a big blank area at the bottom. I can
manually change the plotarea to make it fill the entire page, but I can not
do so via any VBA statement I have tried. And of course the recorder
doesn't record htis action! Can anyone suggest a cure (other than Excel 2003
<grin)

Bob