Max

Try JE McGimpsey's page at:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

Look for:
- Single cell accumulator
- Worksheet Function Accumulator (using Circular References)
--
Rgds
Max
"valeter" wrote in message

I am very new to excell and have tried to solve this problem myself but
with no success. What i am trying to do is to put a number into one
cell say A1, and i will use for (example the no 1) then the number in
A1 (no1) will be put into say A3. Then next time, say i put a 2 into A1
i want A3 to show 3. I am trying to keep a running total without having
to add up all the time, i just want to input a number into a cell and
let it automatically add up. Please explain in easy English as i am
very green, any help with this problem would be much appreciated.

--
valeter