Gord Dibben

Andy

Guess I misunderstood your statement in original post.

if I copy & paste a CONVERT example from the help function into a
worksheet this fails also.

I assumed you had gone to the CONVERT Help.

Gord

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:01:02 +0100, Andy wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:23:11 -0700, "Ron Coderre"
wrote:

Do you have the Analysis Toolpak Add-in installed?

Thank you all for your replies. This solved has the problem.

I did have ATP installed but the online update must have removed it. Yes, I
acknowledge that this is in the help but when it's last thing at night and a
spreadsheet that has worked with the same software installation on the same
computer every week for the past year refuses to run you don't notice these
things :-)

Thanks again - Andy